The Leclaire Hypnobirthing Bundle for
Happy Hypnomoms and Blissful Hypnobabies
Can't make a class? No problem. We've put together a very instructive and informative, step-by-step guide to the Leclaire Hypnobirthing Method. Get all the same great benefits of our Smart Beginnings program, and learn at your own pace. Order now or read on to learn more!
Benefits of this Smart Beginnings Program:
- Time: you truly will learn all you need in one lovely and memorable day.
- You can attend the class as early as you want an receive the benefits of making the healthiest choices throughout your pregnancy.
You will be able to:
- Release your prenatal anxiety
- Increase your peace of mind
- Experience your pregnancy as a healing transformation
- Have calmer emotions
- Have better communication with your unborn baby and your partner
- Have a comfortable pregnancy
- Have a relaxed labor and birth
- Increase your intimacy with your baby and your partner
Learning the Leclaire Hypnobirthing Method has never been easier.
This simple, creative, original and most effective method enhances prenatal mothering and bonding and helps you to have a calm, healthy, centered pregnancy, a trance of a labor and an easy, safe, comfortable, natural childbirth. Even mothers who are planning an epidural or a C-section find this easy method the best preparation for birth and postpartum recovery. Through our scientifically proven method, you can relax instantly and easily. With each Rhythmic Rising (formerly called contractions) you will relax and release more and more deeply. Only in The Leclaire Hypnobirthing Bundle Mind-Body Program will you learn how to prevent or stop pre term labor naturally, how to change your unhealthy beliefs, how to create your pregnancy and postpartum health plan and how to prevent Postpartum Blues and depression. Join the growing number of mothers across the continents who have realized that the Smartest Beginning for you and your family is to begin at the very beginning.
GIVE YOUR BABY A SMART BEGINNING. GIVE YOURSELF A HEALTHY PREGNANCY and an EASY, SAFE, NATURAL CHILDBIRTH.
Everything you need to learn the Leclaire Hypnobirthing Method
- Creating Comfort Within CD (NEW) – How you can be comfortable, healthy, relaxed, and joyous
- Labor and Birthing from the Inside Out CD (NEW) – Includes instant relaxation technique, special transition technique that works like a charm.
- The Baroque Effect CD – Scientifically tested music for mother's comfort, a blissful baby, relaxed breastfeeding, and peaceful nights.
- Creative Childbirth Book – The amazing Hypnobirthing book that started it all.
- Very special, simple, easy and important handouts:
• How you can identify, transform and clear your fears
. Pregnancy/postpartum health plan
• Very support person friendly guide for labor
• Preventing postpartum depression.
All this is available to you for only $59.99
We encourage you to share the materials with other expecting mothers – form a group and let a different mother lead the class each week!
You are invited to join us for the most wonderful celebration of your life. All you need to do is rest and relax; Dr. O'Neill does the rest.
To order, print and complete the PDF Order Form and mail along with a check to Michelle Leclaire O'Neill, Ph.D., R.N., 869 Via de la Paz, Suite F, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272. To order by credit card, call 310.454.0920 and leave your order request, mailing address, and credit card information (this is a secure line, monitored only by Dr. O'Neill) and your order will be shipped the following day via US Priority Mail.
What people are saying about the Leclaire Hypnobirthing Method
|"The Leclaire Hypnobirthing Method gave me relaxation. It helped me focus in a way I had never been able to before in dealing with the fear."
– Judy Cooper (vaginal birth after three c-sections)
||"Leclaire broke the myth that it had to be a certain way. I totally transcended the pain of Childbirth"
– Nancy Marks (mother)
||"Super innovative method. A great resource for parents and practitioners alike. My only regret is not having it available years ago when my first child was born."
– Jeanne Achterberg, Author of Imagery in Healing